Truthful Lies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CrapClan (The amazingly sexy warriors RP)

+2
Dream of Eternity
Wolf of your dreams
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Do you like this RP?

CrapClan (The amazingly sexy warriors RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap75%CrapClan (The amazingly sexy warriors RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 75% 
[ 3 ]
CrapClan (The amazingly sexy warriors RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%CrapClan (The amazingly sexy warriors RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
CrapClan (The amazingly sexy warriors RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%CrapClan (The amazingly sexy warriors RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
CrapClan (The amazingly sexy warriors RP) - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%CrapClan (The amazingly sexy warriors RP) - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 4

CrapClan (The amazingly sexy warriors RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: CrapClan (The amazingly sexy warriors RP)

Post by Wolf of your dreams Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:52 am

Superstar asked him stupidly, "Your name is Girlygirl, am I correct?" He thought that Girlyman was a girl. He was always to busy purring at his reflection in the moonpool to care about his clan.

Last edited by Wolf of your dreams on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Wolf of your dreams
Wolf of your dreams
Admin

http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewpro

Back to top Go down

CrapClan (The amazingly sexy warriors RP) - Page 2 Empty Re: CrapClan (The amazingly sexy warriors RP)

Post by TheMightyMeep Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:52 am

Drpepper sprawled out in the sun, his chocolate pelt seemed to glow in the sun making him look sexier than yesterday.

Cuppaw bounced around in circles, her coat was sexily glossy and shiney.

TheMightyMeep

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream of Eternity Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:55 am

Fatlard noticed Darkblubber was sitting on the fresh kill pile. He heaved to his feet, then charged the Tom, knocking him over. "MY FOOD." He roared, eyes shining with fury.

"No silly, I'm Girlyman!" He giggled, batting his eyelashes again.

Flawlesskit padded out into the sunlight, her walk graceful and flawless. He pelt sparkled amazingly when she moved.

Smexyhot glanced at Drpepper and sniffed. He was much hotter, and smexier.
Dream of Eternity
Dream of Eternity

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of your dreams Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:57 am

"Why would you be named "Man" if you're a girl?" Superstar asked, his tail lashing annoyed-ly.

Tachoheart (is going to be spanish) padded out of his den, murmuring, "Don't eat my burrito, at least save the queso. . ." although he didn't know.
Wolf of your dreams
Wolf of your dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyMeep Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:58 am

{X3 My mum is looking at me weird because I keep having random burst of giggles}

Drpepper rolled onto his back, he stared at the sky. 'The clouds are soooo pwety!' He mumbled tilting his head.

Cuppaw tripped over a tree root. 'SNAKE!' She yowled pouncing on it and sinking her teeth into it. 'DIE!'

TheMightyMeep

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream of Eternity Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:01 am

"I am a man, silly!" He giggled, his tail waving alluringly.

Smexyhot got up, dramatically turning his head so his fur blew in the breeze like a luscious golden mane.

Dream of Eternity
Dream of Eternity

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of your dreams Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:03 am

Superstar froze. "No your not." But he knew that Girlyman wasn't lying. Suddenly he turned on his heels and sprinted, but slammed in to a tree right behind him. He fell over, suddenly crying like a baby. "Mooommmmmyyyyyyy!" he squealed, kicking his legs in random spasms.
Wolf of your dreams
Wolf of your dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream of Eternity Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:04 am

Girlyman giggled girlishly. "You're so silly! Now come back over here..." He ended with a seductive purr.

{I think we need a she-cat..hmm...}
Dream of Eternity
Dream of Eternity

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyMeep Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:06 am

Cuppaw turned to glance at superstar. She burst into a fit of giggles and began ROFLHAO.

Drpepper outstreached his paws. 'Come here fwuffy wittle cloud!' He flicked his tail. 'I want to cuddle you!'

TheMightyMeep

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of your dreams Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:07 am

(Chatspeak time XD)

Superstar rawr-ed at Cuppaw and leaped on her with a second rawr. "What are you laughing at?"

Last edited by TheMightyMeep on Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cuppaw is a her not a he :D)
Wolf of your dreams
Wolf of your dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyMeep Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:10 am

Cuppaw squeaked and rolled away. 'You funny Superstar!' She giggled running away.

Username:Meep
Character name: Daisychain
Looks: Stunning silver she cat with white paws. She has gawgus purple eyes that can make anyone swoon for her.
Personality: She is a big flirt and a tease. She hates getting muddy and is a veggy 83
History: She was born into epicness ;D
Other: Made a girlXD

TheMightyMeep

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of your dreams Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:13 am

Superstar grumbled and walked away. "I'm going to go look at myself in the moonpool." he called back to his clan.

Tacoheart ran up to Drpepper and screamed "U STEAL MY BURRITO!" And started gnawing on Drpeppers leg.

(Chatspeak rar :U)
Wolf of your dreams
Wolf of your dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream of Eternity Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:14 am

Flawlesskit flawlessly began to groom herself.

Smexyhot purred seductively as he stretched.

Girlyman saw a mouse and shrieked loudly, jumping into the air.

Fatlard's eyes widened in want. "Burrioto? Where?!"
Dream of Eternity
Dream of Eternity

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyMeep Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:16 am

(I'm guessing Daisychain is accepted? XD)

Cupcake snorted and then giggle. She sounded funny. She snorted again. 'WEEEE IMMA PIGGEH!' She bounced around snorting.

Drpepper chuckled quietly, 'That tickles!' He tapped Tacohearts nose with his tail and pointed upwards to the sky. 'Pwetty!'

Dasiychain sat on a rock, her sleek form sillouetted against the bright sun.

TheMightyMeep

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of your dreams Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:17 am

Tacoheart rounded on fatlard, a growl/banshee shriek rising in his throat. "MY BURRITO!!!!" he screamed to what he thought was fatlards face, he couldn't tell because of all the fat.

(It's auto accept. n_n)
Wolf of your dreams
Wolf of your dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentKitty Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:18 am

Darkblubber fell face down, and sighed. "Rainbows," he said innocently.
SilentKitty
SilentKitty

Location : At an intensive care unit dressed as the grim reaper >8D

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream of Eternity Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:23 am

Smexyhot saw Daisychain and purred. He padded over to her, his luscious pelt gleaming. " Hello there" He purred, lightly tracing the shape of her face with his tail. "You are sexy" He purred.

Fatlard's eyes filled with rage. "MINE!!!" He yowled as he charged Tacoheart, sitting on him.
Dream of Eternity
Dream of Eternity

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of your dreams Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:25 am

Tacoheart choked underneath a mass of cat-butt. "Help." he tried to say, but fatlard was so fat if he opened his mouth his teeth would get knocked out by force.

(XDDD)
Wolf of your dreams
Wolf of your dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyMeep Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:28 am

Daisychain flicked her ear and wrapped her tail around Smexyhots neck, 'And so are you.' She gave a cute purr and rubbed her cheek against his. 'How come I've never talked to you before?'

Cuppaw barrelled into Darkblubber by accident. 'Imma piggy!' She giggled and began snorting again.

'Fwuffy clouds oh fwuffy cloud!' Drpepper sat up and stood on his backlegs. 'fwuffy cloud how fwuffy joo look!'

TheMightyMeep

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentKitty Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:30 am

[[I can't help laughing so hard xDDDDD]]
Darkblubber heard the "S" word and gasped. He ran over Cuppaw and ran over to the two cats. He knocked Smexyhot over and began to lick Daisychain's ear. "You are like a sticker shining through its plastic wrap." he complimented.
SilentKitty
SilentKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyMeep Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:34 am

'Heyy bluper!' Cuppaw squealed. 'I wuz talking to joo!' She screamed jumping and landing on his back.

Daisychin placed a paw on her heart, she batted her eyelashes and sighed. 'How sweet!'

Drpepper raised his vioce to a scratchy yowl, 'FWUFFY CLOUDS HOW I WUUUUVV JOOO!'

TheMightyMeep

Back to top Go down

Post by Dream of Eternity Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:36 am

Smexyhot snarled and pushed him out of the way. he looked like a hero in a movie, saving his lover from evil. "Get away from her" He growled.

Dream of Eternity
Dream of Eternity

Back to top Go down

Post by SilentKitty Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:38 am

Darkblubber, like a ghost, went through the bodies of the cats and floated over to Daisychain. "Lets go to a happy place." and Darkblubber faded away.
SilentKitty
SilentKitty

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf of your dreams Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:38 am

Tacoheart died.

XD
Wolf of your dreams
Wolf of your dreams
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by TheMightyMeep Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:40 am

Daisychain's purple eyes widened. 'My my!' The way the sun bounced off Smexyhots pelt made her drool. She shook her head at Darkblubber. 'I like my toms with a heartbeat thank-you!' She said holding her head and tail high like she was a princess. She thought Darkblubber had to be dead.

TheMightyMeep

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum